Butterfly TE Terms
By registering for Butterfly TE you agree that you have read these terms, understand them, and agree to be bound by them.
Unless you received prior permission from Butterfly TE, you may only register for one Butterfly TE account.
You may not promote Butterfly TE in a way that could be considered spamming. You may only promote your referral URL and/or other promotional material in other traffic exchanges or advertising programs that allow it.
Promoting Butterfly TE in a way that could be considered spamming will result in removal of your Butterfly TE account and possible legal action.
Users are completely responsible for the content they promote using Butterfly TE. Users are responsible for ensuring they have the rights to promote a URL, and any content it contains.
Butterfly TE is not responsible if a user is in violation of another legal agreement, copyright infringement, or any other issues.
Before submitting a URL to Butterfly TE, please read these rules very carefully and make sure your URL does not violate any of them. If you violate any of these rules, your site will be deleted along with any credits assigned to them. Your Butterfly TE account may also be deleted.
*No sites with illegal activity.
*No frame-breaking sites.
*No viruses, trojans, or spyware.
*No adult content.
*Rotators may be promoted only if all sites or banners in rotation comply with these terms.
*No HYIPs or "investment autosurfs". These are illegal in most countries, including the United States.
*No PTP sites.
*Butterfly TE has the full right to delete any site that is inappropriate or questionable.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can keep you logged in, remember your site preferences and give you personalized content.
Cookies can also be used to establish statistics about the browsing experience and to show target ads.
Types of cookies
In general, cookies can be classified by:
- First-party cookies are issued by a website that a user views directly
- Third-party cookies are not created by the website being visited, but by a third party like Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Vimеo, etc.
- Session cookies which is erased when the user closes the browser
- Persistent cookies which remains on the user device for a some period of time
- Strictly necessary cookies are required for website to work properly
- Preferences cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past
- Statistics cookies help website owner to collect statistic data and understand how visitors interact with website
- Marketing cookies track user's online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant ad. These are almost always third-party persistent cookies